Gwinnett Veterans Soccer Club
Gwinnett Veterans Soccer Club (aka Gwinnett Vets or GVETS)
Date of creation: Founded in 2014.
Motto: Family, Community, Impact and Brotherhood
Leadership: Gwinnett Veteran SC is run by a President.
Current President is Dr. Neville Forlemu (Tel. #: +1-404-991-8837
Current Head Coach: Franklin Ndikum
Number of members: Currently 90 registered members.
- 4 times NVT Finalist
- 3 times NVT Champions
- Champion of NVT 2018 hosted in Oklahoma Ok.
- Champion of NVT 2019 hosted in Delaware De
- Champion of NVT 2022 hosted in Maryland MD
- 2nd position in 2021 NVT hosted in Houston, TX.
- 2 times fan Club champions (OKC2018, DE2019, TX 2021) and runner up (MD 2022)
Upcoming Events: Host NVT 2023
Contact Info: Email: email@example.com Phone: +1-(404) 991 8837.
Gwinnett Veterans Soccer Club was created in 2014. The club is non-profit and apolitical, and its members comprise US citizens and permanent residents of Cameroonian origin and their friends from other countries. The Association is organized exclusively for charitable, educational, recreation purposes within the meaning of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 (or corresponding section of any future federal tax code.). All its members reside in Gwinnett County, Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States. Our organization comprises USA army war veterans, physicians, pharmacists, nurses, allied health first responders, public school and college teachers, financial advisors, software engineers, and community leaders.
The club’s primary goal is to create a forum through which all members and their friends can come together to play soccer, get acquainted, socialize, and sympathize with each other. We are committed to fostering unity, solidarity, and brotherhood amongst our peers. We work harmoniously with other soccer clubs in the United States, Europe, and Cameroon to realize our goals. In addition, we volunteer our time to perform community service.
Our aspiration is to empower a thriving and connected community through the passion and camaraderie of soccer, fostering personal growth, social well-being, and community engagement, and creating a brighter future for all.
Our mission is to create a supportive and inclusive soccer community that fosters fellowship, individual growth, collective initiatives, education and professional development, while prioritizing fitness and wellness. We aim to work collaboratively with other soccer clubs locally and globally, offering financial and moral assistance towards our members’ economic and social goals. Our club provides a platform for networking, social support, and career enhancement, and promoting a sense of community.
Our Yearly Activities: Impacting the Community
- Community Health Fairs: We organize health fairs to provide valuable health services and education to community members.
- Back-to-School Programs: We host programs to support children as they prepare for the new school year. These initiatives may involve providing school supplies, backpacks, and resources to ensure students have the necessary tools for a successful academic journey.
- Christmas Events for Kids/Families: During the holiday season, we organize special events to bring joy and cheer to children and families in our community.
- Community Projects: Throughout the year, we engage in various community projects to address local needs.
Though one of the youngest veteran teams we have worked tirelessly to help shape the course of NVT, by involving our families and children, huge and well organized fan club that have translated in tremendous success
So If you are in or around Atlanta metroplex, you are welcome to join this great team. Gwinnett Veterans SC can be reached through the following contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org and (404) 991 8837 or our website: https://www.gwinnettveteransoccerclub.com/about-us/.